Updated: 11-01-2012 18:29 | Artists
Yula CΗADJIGEORGIOU was born in Paphos, Cyprus.
She graduated with honours in Painting and Engraving from the Athens School of Fine Arts in 1999 and completed postgraduate studies at the National Technical University of Athens.
She lives and works in Athens.
- 2010. 12th Cairo Biennale, Egypt. Curator: Maria Maragou
- Cyprus 2010, art now, Espace Commines, Paris (cur.: Yiannis Toumazis, Andri Michael)
- The Little Land Fish, Istanbul 2010 European Capital of Culture, Antrepo Exhibition Venue, Istanbul, Turkey (Cur.: Antonis Danos and Yasa Yaman)
- “In The Loop”, Video Art Exhibition, National Portrait Gallery,Washington, USA.
- “Making Words, Poets Machine”, 2nd Thessaloniki Biennale, Greece.
- 2009. The Roads of After, European Cultural Centre of Delphi (cur.: Maria Maragou)
- “Making Words, Poets Machine”, 53rd Venice Biennale, Italy. \ 25th Alexandria Biennale, Egypt.
- 2008. “Paris-Cyprus”, Nikki Diana Marquardt gallery, Paris, France (European Culture Week). Curator: Androula Michail
- 1st Thessaloniki Biennale, Greece.
- Cypriots Contemporary Art, Paris & Action Field Kodra, Thessalonica (cur.: Andri Michael)
- No place – no space, zeon, Athens, & gallery Diatopos, Cyprus (cur.: Marilena Koskina)
- 2007. 2nd Tashkent Biennale, Uzbekistan.
- Grey, House of Cyprus, Athens & Rethymnon Centre for Contemporary Art, Crete, Greece (cur.: Maria Maragou)
- 2005. Seville Biennale, Spain. Curator: Sania Papa
- “120.000 Steps”, Stavropoulos Flour Mills, Athens, Greece. Curator: Lina Tsikouta
- Athens Art Gallery, Greece.
- 2004. “Portraits”, Macedonian Museum of Contemporary Art, Thessaloniki, Greece.
- “Athens by Art”, installation for 2004 Athens Olympics.
- “Bodyworks”, Centre for Contemporary Art, Nicosia, Cyprus. Curator: Andre Michail
- “Open 2003”, 6th International Sculptural Installation Exhibition, Venice, Italy. Curator: Lina Tsikouta
- 2003. Diatopos Gallery, Nicosia, Cyprus.
- “My Self”, Centre for Contemporary Art, Rethymno, Greece.
- “Where Is My Head?”, Athens Art Gallery, Greece. Curator: Lina Tsikouta
- “Sketching Out Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday”, Municipality of Athens, Technopolis, Athens, Greece.
- 2002. “Sketching Out Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday”, Averof Museum, Metsovo, Greece.
- “Poisons”, Technopolis, Gazi, Athens, Greece. Curator: Maria Maragou
- 25th Sao Paolo Biennale, Brazil.